Retirement Planning for Nonprofits
Many nonprofit organizations do not have the time or resources to develop programs addressing their employees’ retirement security. First Nonprofit® Retirement Planning Products bring both education and security to your doorstep.
Through its affiliation with multiple platforms and providers, First Nonprofit® will help you design a comprehensive retirement program tailored to your organization’s needs.
All of our plans are employer-sponsored. We begin by helping you determine the option best suited to your organization.
- 457 Top Hat
- SEP IRA
- Simple IRA
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Access to multiple investment options offered by top fund managers
- Numerous transfers between accounts
- Internet account access
- Personalized client service with one point-of-contact
- Key administrative services including:
- Management of fiduciary responsibilities
- Compliance services
- Plan documents and IRS 5500 reports
- On-site group presentations to help both you and your employees understand the importance of saving for retirement, employee eligibility, employer contributions, vesting schedules, loans and hardship withdrawals
- Individual presentations to help employees attain their retirement goals through asset allocation assistance, paycheck analysis and personalized investment advice
With the right retirement plan, an experienced and licensed First Nonprofit® advisor as a single point-of-contact, and a customized employee education program, you can fulfill your role as a concerned, helpful employer to your employees.
A plan of regular investing does not assure a profit or protect from loss in a declining market. You should consider your financial ability to continue your purchase through periods of fluctuating price levels.
Please obtain a prospectus for complete information including charges and expenses from your GWN Securities, Inc. financial representative. Read it carefully before you invest or send money.
Advisory Services and Securities offered through GWN Securities, Inc., Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC. First Nonprofit and GWN Securities, Inc. are independently owned and each is responsible for its own business. The First Nonprofit dedicated plan specialists identified above
are affiliated with GWN Securities, Inc. who have a selling agreement with various providers, and as such, are authorized to sell products and receive compensation from that sale. The individuals are not affiliates or agents of the various providers.
Investing in mutual funds involves risk and there is no guarantee of investment results. The investment return and principal value of an investment in such products will fluctuate so that the value of the account, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than its original cost.
Securities offered through GWN Securities, Inc., Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.