Consulting Services for Nonprofits
Many nonprofits will tell you their funding continues to shrink while the quantity and quality of services they provide is expected to increase. For many organizations, financial stability is hard to achieve.
First Nonprofit Consulting® can provide your agency with management consulting and financial services that support your mission to serve the community first and foremost.
Services offered include:
- Board development programs including training, composition, governance, and succession planning.
- Review the effectiveness of a nonprofit’s financial reports. Work with management teams to develop timely and easy-to-understand financial data that will help decision makers react to budgetary variances more quickly.
- Supervise a nonprofit’s accounting staff. Or assume the organization’s accounting responsibilities.
- Work with management to ensure controls are in place to reduce the opportunity for errors.
- Review the efficiency of a nonprofit’s accounting systems and related applications, including general ledger integrations with accounts payable and receivable, pledge receivables, payroll, human resources, and benefits.
- Fraud prevention audits.
- Assist in the development of fundraising strategies
- Evaluate funding sources for long-term stability
- Help organizations develop tactical plans that respond to changes in client population
- Provide in-depth strategic planning. Work with staff, supervisors, managers, directors, and board members to prepare a comprehensive plan to position a nonprofit to meet future funding and service needs.
- Conduct an in-depth evaluation of a nonprofit’s mission, vision, and value statement. Perform a comprehensive SWOT analysis and identify core competencies.
Through these comprehensive consulting services, First Nonprofit Consulting® can address many of a nonprofit’s most important organizational needs.